SOLD

big.h

Dont get dis-heartened mate. Its all about the right person coming along at the right time. People are still buying.. i bought mine a few months back.

This forum though isnt the best place to try and sell it though, as most people on here already have a 350z! Your better off on autotrader, ebay or piston heads.

Good luck.

Thanks for the kind words matey. Ive got it on pistonheads where else would be a good place to advertise?

Autotrader is still the place most people look. I think they are a bit expensive though, which is why they are mainly car dealers on there. But, its the site most people look at when they are buying a car. You could always try the local free-ad websites like loot & preloved etc.. some of them are cheap.

I actually sold my last car on ebay. There are millions of ebayers out there and things will fetch the market price (i.e. what joe public is prepared to pay for it). I stuck my car on there with a 99p starting bid, I had 70 people watching it and sold it for exactly what I had worked out it was worth based upon previous selling prices & prices on autotrader.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it cost to advertise on ebay? Did you put a reserve on the price so it didnt go for silly cheap?

If anyone out there has a nissan navara id consider a px under 10k with cash my way outlaw or adventura spec?

Bump for a friday.

Is this still to expensive?[/quote

I think it's £600+ too cheap! Surprised this hasn't sold yet.

I need it gone now though my milage is really racking up. Be sad to see her go but needs must.

Maybe my first posts on the site are putting people off, the issue turned out to be a gummed up throttle bodie butterfly valve. So if thats putting people off its all sorted!!

• 3 weeks later...