Shall we get a Lambo, or not?

ir_fuel

Sounds like Lamborghini are trying to cover their arse at the moment.

It certainly sounds fishy with several cars crashing in apparently the exact same manner, by doing a hard right into whatever barrier/woodland is on the right. Especially seeing as one of those cases involved a Lamborghini test driver.

Mind you, somebody at Lamborghini must be crapping themselves, because if a defect is found that explains these hars right turns, then somebody is responsible for the lives of the 2 people who died in one of those crashes.

The fueling cut off of the Gallardo also sounds very dodgy indeed!

Enough to put me off buying one for now anyway. Well that and the obvious lack of funds right now.

Jeezus, i heard of a few crashes like this in lambos where the cause was not identified but i didnt think there were that many.

Its very worrying however and be interesting to know of any other crashes that have not been documented that had similar characteristics

Huh! Score my name off the list too!

I agree that Lamborghini are just making sure.

Manufacturers always err on the side of caution especially if there is a link to something bad happening.

I remember when I worked in my local Nissan dealership we had a Micra K11 brought in because the airbag had deflated without reason whilst the car was parked in the customers drive. Rather than replace the parts and bung the customer a free service, Nissan sent 3 guys over from Japan to strip the car and find out why. We later found out one of the guys was the actual bloke who had designed the airbag system on the car!