the journey begins

nij1983

On my way to pick up my Zed today...finally!

Just jumped on to the train at London Kings Cross and have to get to Newcastle. This is going to feel like the longest 3 hours of my life!

On the plus side, I have a nice 300 mile drive back home :yahoo:

Nothing more satisfying that a long drive home in a newly aquired Zed, try wiping the smile off your face / looking back on it when you enter petrol stations to re-fill.

lol! I remember picking mine up, putting nearly £80 in the tank, then getting home and wondering why the fuel gauge was already down to 1/4 left!

Speaking of taking the train to get a car, make sure you are careful what you say whilst on the train. I was on the kings cross to Edinburgh train the other week and the guy opposite me was on the phone to his mate. I couldnt help but over hear him as he told his mate that he was off to pick up a Audi and that the car was costing him 5k cash. Had I been a bit more dodgy than I am, I could have mugged the guy knowing he more than likely had 5k in his back pocket!