Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sgt Wilson

Greetings from Scarborough

I was an avionics technician, RADAR, Comms and Flight Systems fault finding/guessing and generally sitting around talking cobblers.

What do you do dude?

Used to do exactly the same mate, but on civilian aircraft. :thumbs:

Now a freelance designer in the same industry. I'd be on the tools again in a second if they'd pay me the same as I'm getting now.

I was an avionics technician, RADAR, Comms and Flight Systems fault finding/guessing and generally sitting around talking cobblers.

What do you do dude?

Me?

No not you you spammer. We know what you do.

What do I do then?

Make spam?

I dont actually know what you do, tell us

What do you do dude?

Me?

No not you you spammer. We know what you do.

What do I do then?

Make spam?

I dont actually know what you do, tell us

Financial Consultant :D

Sounds cooler B) than what I did. I was based all over the place. Started off at Wittering (Cambs) then N.Wales, S.Wales, Falklands, Salisbury Plain, Scarborough and various oversees detachments.

My eyes are bad now, but that's from years of onanism!

Wow you moved around a lot. Must have been such an experience though, in a way i regret not getting into the RAF, but at the same time, im a bit glad now as i have a good job, gorgeous daughter and a great car :thumbs:

What do you do dude?

Now a freelance designer in the same industry. I'd be on the tools again in a second if they'd pay me the same as I'm getting now.

I miss tapping the glass too. I'm thinking of doing something completely different now, but don't know what yet. Love your avatar btw, Napoleon Dynamite is a brilliant film. :thumbs:

What do you do dude?

I miss tapping the glass too. I'm thinking of doing something completely different now, but don't know what yet. Love your avatar btw, Napoleon Dynamite is a brilliant film. :thumbs:

Cheers Sgt. Best movie I've seen in ages.

350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com