BEWARE!! NISSAN 350Z SILVER GT CAT D EVO no swap

GoralGT

Hi guys.

I'm looking for a Z. I live in Scotland I found one on Ebay. I thinked it's Cat D so pobably was slightly damaged. I watched it Today it i repaired badly very bad paintjobb is poor... Guy was saying he took it as a part ex. He is expecting to get 5200-5300.

When i came back home I knew it;s not worth the price but I decided to pay for Hpi Check. I was really surprrised but the car is BREAKER!!!! B CAT not D as he stated.

Do not buy this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270756107921&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thanks

Hope it was usefull.

It's hard too find a nice one for a good price.

just for those who are unaware of the grading

A - Usually fire damaged (burnt-out), flood damaged, or severely damaged with no servicable parts.

B - Damaged beyond economical repair and/or severe structural damage.

C - Damaged, but repairable. Generally applied to older vehicles.

D - Slightly damaged sometimes stolen and found after claim has been paid or high cost of repair combined with difficulty obtaining new parts to enable a swift repair.

just for those who are unaware of the grading

A - Usually fire damaged (burnt-out), flood damaged, or severely damaged with no servicable parts.

B - Damaged beyond economical repair and/or severe structural damage.

C - Damaged, but repairable. Generally applied to older vehicles.

D - Slightly damaged sometimes stolen and found after claim has been paid or high cost of repair combined with difficulty obtaining new parts to enable a swift repair.

Two more

E - Stolen / Recovered with no damage

X - Seen a few references to CAT X, seems to be fleet and rental cars that have unrepaired body damage.

Pete