Hey guys

Hey fella's,

Just thought i would say hello. I bought my Z last September, and i dont think i will ever get bored of this car. I basically bought it as a play thing, and oh boy it's fun!! The car's Gun metal with GT pack, hopefully some mods to come in the near future, although im sure the girlfriend would argue I should spend the money on the house!!

Tell me about it, we had our second kitchen designer in today... Best weather for ages, and Im inside discussing corner cupboards and aga's....

Hmmmph.

Welcome to the forum, We hope to set up meets soon, so that will giive you an excuse to get out in the car more often.. :thumbs:

Sounds good, just cant drive the car enough. Look forward to meeting up with other Z owners.

Im in the RAF and based in Ireland at the moment. Have been working all day today. I work 21 days over here and then come home for 8 days off, what a great working pattern!!

So at the moment I get to drive the car for about one week a month, having said that it gets well driven for those days!

Nick,

Welcome to the place to be

Was quite good when went to pick up a camera on Thursday.

The chaps wife complement me on the car....

Thing is I was in his garage at the time with:

Georgeous Caterham VX

Maseriti 4200 Spyder

Ferrari 550 Maranello

and a BMW 330 outside.

Steve