Rotas going on today!!!!!pics added

jumping350

Its annoying isnt it. I have a hatful of horror stories of incompetent delivery services.

Hang in there though, going to be well worth the effort...just dont let it be a paint drying exercise, move away from the window and stop glancing nervously out everytime you hear a van like sound coming down the road!

its a joke isnt it then they say 'oh well we cant guarantee it will be there before 12pm....then why do you tell me and advertise it will????

haha my gf just told me same thing i gotta build a chest of drawers now, positioned cat by the door he will make enough noise if someones there

its a joke isnt it then they say 'oh well we cant guarantee it will be there before 12pm....then why do you tell me and advertise it will????

haha my gf just told me same thing i gotta build a chest of drawers now, positioned cat by the door he will make enough noise if someones there

you have a guard cat??? that is awesome!

Was getting woried about offset after talking on here but it was

Fronts 9x18 e35

Rears 10x18 e30

there in line with car and dont look too odd to me i can see now why people lower them and bring them out wider but im more than happy with how it looks,thought i might have a slip light issue after more reading however slammed them on put foot down nothing but grip have had heads turning all morning so far :thumbs: