Hello From Ride Drive Limited

350z_forum_promo.jpg

B) Hi everyone. My name is Julian Smith and I run a company called Ride Drive ltd. Some of you may have heard of us? I have been invited to enter my greeting here by Valerio, so I am not Spamming your website.

On a Nationwide level, Ride Drive is primarily involved in the business of meeting with those with high performance vehicles with the aim of developing their road driving skills to assist with getting the most out of the ownership experience of the car. Our services are delivered on the public road, this being the environment where you have to live with the car on a daily basis and where you can still have a lot of fun, if you know how, and without attracting unwelcomed attention.

We make every effort not to run this like a driving lesson, and judging by the testimonials we receive I am confidant that we achieve that. The atmosphere in which this takes place is closer to that of a recreational event, but the skills that you develop during your time with us will significant and will help you to really grab hold of your car and make it do as it is told. What we provide is far more effective than any bolt-on accessory that you can fit to your car to make it perform to a higher level, and it is transferable from one car to the next without the need for complicated fitting instructions.

If you would like to know more about us I invite you to visit our website, and if you have any questions, to please make contact with me whereupon I will do my best to help and advise. If you wish to book any of our advanced driving programmes I am in a position to offer you, as members of the club, a 10% discount that will be deducted from the pre-VAT price of any of the listed items. 350z-uk members will need to contact admin/mods for the discount code.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to address you. I look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Regards

I did a big write-up on the old site at the time.

The first half day at an old airfield, learning how far you could push it when cornering before the back end stepped out, also slalom driving through the cones. Concentrated on steering - push and feed - no hands past the vertical allowed :scare:

The first hour or so after lunch on an oval skid pan ( not in your car ) - so hard to keep it going in the right direction :wacko:

The remainder of the first day, then all the second day, driving on decent A roads, learning roadcraft, ie positioning, gear selection, reading the road ahead, etc.

I said at the time, and haven't changed my opinion, that it was a great couple of days, but felt a day and a bit on the roadcraft was a bit too much - not in terms of I didn't have fun driving great roads, but didn't feel I learned that much after the first couple of hours.

All depends on how you currently drive - the instructor was certainly keen to push me pretty hard which I was all up for.

My instrutor was a recently retired Police advanced driver - certainly didn't expect me to respect the 60mph A road limit :thumbs:

Gus

Thanks Guys,

You all might like to be aware that we do a very popular gift voucher service where you can either purchase a gift voucher for a specific driving programme, or you can have one that represents an contributory amount, these being sold in increments of £50. Even if the recipient of the voucher is not a 350Z-UK member we will honour the discount provided the voucher is purchased by one of you guys quoting the appropriate 350Z-UK code, as obtained from your moderators. We have a resident caricature artist who can provide bespoke artwork featuring a 350Z if necessary and with which to decorate the front of the voucher card.

Just a thought.