Android tablet I pad etc help

M9O OEY

Hi

Im looking into buying a tablet pc , originally I was going to buy a iPad then I read some reviews and was put off by no USB and flash player, also some I believe u have to have a contract as they have no wifi :dummy: Then I looked intothe galaxy also last night I came across a android 2.2 I think thatwas a third of the price of a iPad and had USB ports and wifi :wacko:

Tbh i only want it to go on the internet and put some photos on , it would mainly be for the mrs to browse on

What's peoples experience with these as iv read good and bad reports :teeth: any help opinions would be greatly appreciated

:thumbs:

Hi mate, have a look at the advent vega you can pick one up for 150 used on eBay or 250 brand new. Pretty neat tablet for the price supports flash and has plenty of power, runs android 2.2.

I owned an iPad and sold it just because it cost £430 and I hardly used it. Loads of android tablets coming out atm alot are £400+ though.

I bought the new Acer A500 last week (on android) and its fantastic, i tried them all in this price bracket and found this one to be the best. I am very anti apple but i also tried the ipad and was seriosly considering it until i tried the acer.I found the ipads browser speed to be very slow, no extentable memory and no usb didnt help matters.

The android platform really works on tablets and is very customisable.It also has dolby mobile which gives excellent sound quality through ear goggles, lots of free apps too, i love it....highly recomended

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Acer-Bluetooth- ... B004SHER1Y