NW Drive Out - Spring 2007 - 15th April

Digsy

Unless of course you drum up support for a day that you can make - as it hasnt officially been set yet (we should do this though).

I think perhaps a bulk email to users and then set the date at the weekend?

29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do have an alterior motive for it being then............................

I'm not missing out for your ulterior motive! :angry:;)

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless of course you drum up support for a day that you can make - as it hasnt officially been set yet (we should do this though).

29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do have an alterior motive for it being then............................

I'm not missing out for your ulterior motive! :angry:;)

:bleh:

Come on make it the 15th, and Sarnie ditch whatever else you have lined up, whats more important than the big zed drive out? We need the date confirming now so people can make the arrangementsfor the date decided. A decision please!! :)

15th it is then.

The sooner we set the specific date the easier it is for people to rearrange stuff if possible, and the sooner those under the thumb can start dropping hints etc...

DATE IS THE 15TH APRIL.

are you going to do the mass PM thing Chris ??

15th it is then.

The sooner we set the specific date the easier it is for people to rearrange stuff if possible, and the sooner those under the thumb can start dropping hints etc...

DATE IS THE 15TH APRIL.

WHAT HAPPENED TO PMing EVERYONE SO WE COULD DECIDE A DATE???????????????????????????????????????????????????? :rant::rant::thumbdown:

what happened to this? :surrender::surrender:

Guest prescience

what happened to this? :surrender::surrender:

Chris has officially changed today to Sunday :lol:

15th it is then.

DATE IS THE 15TH APRIL.

Hooray :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: We can start arranging things now......And Sarnie now as too work hard to make this date. Come on Sarnie get your butt out on the 15th :thumbs:

Probably better to send a specific date with any mass email, or it will just result in mass confusion.

Its inevitable that some would be dissapointed no matter what date we picked. If we picked the 29th, Digsy would be miffed, if we pick the 15th you are miffed, we just have to go with a majority.

The sooner we picked it, the less pople would be upset that the date didnt suit them. If we decided after the weekend, the chances would be that we would dissapoint more people than we have by electing the date now.

I'll come and I'll get my mate to come, he's just bought into the Z club, I think he may be lurking on here somewhere??

(if I've still got the Zed that is!)

yes have heard of him through a colleague, he has one of our cards already ;)

15th it is then.

DATE IS THE 15TH APRIL.

Hooray :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: We can start arranging things now......And Sarnie now as too work hard to make this date. Come on Sarnie get your butt out on the 15th :thumbs:

FFS I can't make it. Thought we was going to open it out to a vote but obviously not :nono:

15th it is then.

DATE IS THE 15TH APRIL.

FFS I can't make it. Thought we was going to open it out to a vote but obviously not :nono:

:ban:;)

So because you, one person that originaly said you could make the 15th, now cant come on the 15th, we should change the date.

What about Digsy? He cant make the 29th - so should we change it to suit you and upset Digsy? (who incidentaly was one of the two people that got the ball rolling on this in the first place)

The date is the 15th. Its been aded to the calendar by Mike, and its been decided.

So because you, one person that originaly said you could make the 15th, now cant come on the 15th, we should change the date.

What about Digsy? He cant make the 29th - so should we change it to suit you and upset Digsy? (who incidentaly was one of the two people that got the ball rolling on this in the first place)

The date is the 15th. Its been aded to the calendar by Mike, and its been decided.

I was only using your methodology of the most popular date, which the 15th now isn't ;):lol:

Iwould still like too make this and will do every thing possible,after going on the last two trips, a two hour drive to the start on the first(getting Karen out of bed at 4.30) and a night in Chester on the second it would be a shame to miss out.I'am sorry if this will cause friction but if i have to work i can not get out of it.

max

Iwould still like too make this and will do every thing possible,after going on the last two trips, a two hour drive to the start on the first(getting Karen out of bed at 4.30) and a night in Chester on the second it would be a shame to miss out.I'am sorry if this will cause friction but if i have to work i can not get out of it.

max

No friction pal, hope you can make it, just yanking Chesterfields chain :D

April 15th

beavis

M13KYF

lomoto

Chesterfield

Ruby slippers

Digsy

max

TheMinel

AndyC

Kai

D4V3 GT4

So up to press this is the latest list fot the 15th of April. Are we to meet at the same place as last time which was j14 M56 at 9am? If people are stopping the night before what hotel are you stopping at? And i assume it will be the same route as last time with lunch at the same pub in Bala?

So come on people get your names down for this, its a great day out worth it for the looks we get alone!!! So the more zeds we get the better and lets try and beat the last number of cars which was 14. It will be a great way to blow away those winter blues and with a bit of luck the sun will shine for us. :thumbs:B)

SO BIG PUSH NOW PLEASE GET YOUR NAMES DOWN BOYS AND GIRLS!!!

April 15th

So up to press this is the latest list fot the 15th of April. Are we to meet at the same place as last time which was j14 M56 at 9am? If people are stopping the night before what hotel are you stopping at? And i assume it will be the same route as last time with lunch at the same pub in Bala?

!

Sounds good for same inital meet place :thumbs:

Me and the missus stopped at a small private hotel on the Hoole Rd, in Chester..just a short walk into the center, cant remember name but will dig it out , it looked like there was a lot of Hotels on that Road :)