Another what car question...

gangzoom

After performing beautifully in my wedding i thinks its probably time I changed the Z for something more sensible :blush:

Got about £20-£22k to spend in total (assuming I get about £6-7K trade in for the Z).

Needs to have 4 seats

Needs to be have better mpg

Wife has be happy to drive it (rules out scoobies, evos, focus RS)

Relatively new

Been looking at 335is, but to be honest no matter how amazing they are suppose to be to drive they look so boring and dull :yuck: ...the new S4 is very tempting but just over my price range and really don't want to go down the route of finance.

Than this caught my eye, don't mind its front wheel drive since my old Integra type R was actually more than to drive on the public roads than the Z...Meganesport250.jpg:thumbs:

Anyone got any other suggestions???

Mental car, apparently sales have been dropping lately but most reviews put it above the Scirocco R, Audi TT and the Focus ST - even on test tracks it performs better. Bloody fast, great handling and it looks stunning in real life. B)

Went to see a Megane 250 over the weekend...seems well put together but was disappointed how cramp it felt inside. The back seats were also next to useless when I had the drivers seat in position. The boot also seemed only marginally bigger than the 350z.

So in the end didn't even bother with a test drive....shame really nice looking car. Also had a look at a 335i, but park next to the Z it looks so dull....It almost seems like the Z is too good a package to replace :yahoo:..so I've upped the budget and off to look at a S4 and XF diesel S next :lol: