eibach prokit and spacers fitted *pics*

michael2516

eibach prokit, 25mm spacers on rear, jwt pop charger

Picked up a few bits over the last week or so and got them fitted, it feels/ sounds like a new car :yahoo:

from owners on the forum posting up pics, i had an idea of how the car should sit on the springs, but its turned out even better than I was expecting, also got round to finnaly getting myself a pop charger, well worth the wait :thumbs:

The car is sitting how I want it now! its booked in for wed 25th @ blackwater graphics to get bonnet,roof,boot,pillars and wing mirrors wrapped in gloss black vinyl, the standard plate going back on the front to clean it up a bit!

Thanks for looking, any comments good or bad appreciated :thumbs:

( batt went dead on camera so taken with my i-phone :thumbdown: )

018-1.jpg

020.jpg

021-1.jpg

025.jpg

027.jpg

029-2.jpg

015-1.jpg

032-1.jpg

Looks B)

I am going to put a for sale thread up today for some 20mm eibach spacers, if you havnt already got some for the front ;)

Jak

Thanks m8, I am after a set, but ive got my tax and vinyl to pay for so couldnt afford them for another few weeks :thumbdown: typical

just got shouted at by the mrs (sitting beside me) trying to talk her round lol

Car looks great - love how low it is :D

How do you find the ride? Thats a 30mm drop all round, right? Personally I find my car quite nosiy on the motorway - have these mods affected the road noise?

Chris

Thanks m8, only got it back yesterday, but went for a good drive last nite, and to be honest I cant tell much difference from standard, but then again iv got decats and a single exit so cant hear much else but the exhaust noise anyways :lol: