Car Phone Advice Please

Dicky

Had the car 2 1/2 yrs now and still haven’t got around to getting the phone system working. I’ve been tempted to buy one of the many cradle/phone deals I’ve seen on here and ebay but can never be sure which of the old style phones would work the best.

I’ve recently read posts referring to Bluetooth kits but don’t understand if there a better alternative, how they work or what bits I’d need.

Any advice welcome.

:wacko:

Had the car 2 1/2 yrs now and still haven’t got around to getting the phone system working. I’ve been tempted to buy one of the many cradle/phone deals I’ve seen on here and ebay but can never be sure which of the old style phones would work the best.

I’ve recently read posts referring to Bluetooth kits but don’t understand if there a better alternative, how they work or what bits I’d need.

Any advice welcome.

:wacko:

If you have a uk zed, buy the BT adapter from MJP (Trader on here) or Holdcroft (also a trader on here). It costs about £100 and you can use it with any phone that has blue tooth capabilities. It fits directly into the phone kit you will already have in the centre arm rest thingy :thumbs: