350Z GT4 Kuro 7,300 miles

dZer

• 2 weeks later...
:Totally perfect, especially since i had 4 new GT4 alloys fitted yesterday under warranty.

Could I ask why you had new wheels fitted ?

I'm having issues with the paint on my wheels.

Ian.

Hi Ian,

If your wheels are bubbling like this the you should get them replaced under warranty, best to take photos of your calipers before the work is done as they are easily chipped when the wheels come off. :)

DSC00877.jpg

David, for a minute, I thought you'd been round and taken pictures of my wheels.........

They look exactly like that.

I think I will bring this to the dealers attention, and IF they are willing to replace them, wait until I need new tyres and get the lot done at once.

Is this a know issue with Nissan CS, or just at dealer level ?

Thanks Ian.

David, for a minute, I thought you'd been round and taken pictures of my wheels.........

I think I will bring this to the dealers attention, and IF they are willing to replace them, wait until I need new tyres and get the lot done at once.

Thanks Ian.

I did come round and take pics of yours ;) It's a known issue with NMGB and at dealer level - depending on your dealer of course. You need to insist that your wheels are replaced and NOT refurbished. These wheels should not look like that after 18months.

Thanks Ian.

I did come round and take pics of yours ;) It's a known issue with NMGB and at dealer level - depending on your dealer of course. You need to insist that your wheels are replaced and NOT refurbished. These wheels should not look like that after 18months.

If one bubbles will they replace the set?

Thanks Ian.

I think they do, but not too sure depends on how many are bubbling? If its just 1 then i think they will just replace the one, if its 3, then they will replace all 4.

2 of mine are so middle of next year i am going to get it changed over along with the rear mouse that must be in the wheel arch, he makes a noise sometimes ;)

AND NO I DID NOT BREAK THAT! :p

Thanks Ian.

I think they do, but not too sure depends on how many are bubbling? If its just 1 then i think they will just replace the one, if its 3, then they will replace all 4.

2 of mine are so middle of next year i am going to get it changed over along with the rear mouse that must be in the wheel arch, he makes a noise sometimes ;)

Sounds broken to me :teeth::p

Thanks Ian.

Sounds broken to me :teeth::p

it is, but i didnt do it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to have taken so long - the pics!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=wv2 ... 0&y=-6gqaa

(THERE IS NO NEED TO SIGN UP IF YOU DON'T WANT TO)

A few more deets....

First reg'd May05, i bought it from the original owner in Feb06.

I've had no problems with it whatsoever - apart from the bubbling alloys, which were replaced last month.

7,700 miles now.

Really is perfect, really will miss it!

24k ono

A few more deets....

I've had no problems with it whatsoever - apart from the bubbling alloys, which were replaced last month.

7,700 miles now.

24k ono

Lovely car matey and i am starting to like the RX8 wheels :p

Damnit! Why do i start to like things like this.

A few more deets....

7,700 miles now.

24k ono

I knew it :D

A few more deets....

7,700 miles now.

24k ono

I knew it :D

yeah i know, seeing them in motion on a few at the SE meet i loved how you can see the calipers and they look great. May get some and get them made up in gunmetal or black ;) Just to try it.