The whitehorse meet - Oxford (stonesfield) proposal

sl114

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going off to oxford tonight and possibly will not be checking the site until saturday morning, if anyone needs my number PM me today or log onto the www.thewhitehorse.uk.com and the pub number is there, just ask for me (Louis, dont say me or they will laugh at you).

Plan of action:

At the pub for 12.30, lunch and drinks (soft may i add)

After lunch drive around the nice roads in Oxfordshire (Marc, any news on the route or where we can go)

On route, stop off somewhere for pictures - I was thinking maybe Blenheim palace but if there are better places let me know

Drive some more, then its up to everyone else what they want to do

Can I have the post code please chap

I'll be heading north through Crowmarsh (nr Benson) around 11am to call at Oxford Tesco's for some go juice. Alternately, I could be talked into a mini-meet at Abingdon Tescos on the A34??...

Wherever our cruise is, we should include Burford, and the road from there NW towards Stow on the Wold. Its a blinder!

See you all

JK

Only just found out about this meet. Only really just got my car last week:teeth:

I could be up for it. Is it too late to 'get involved'B) ?

Grub sounds good too!

Jamie

Get involved mate - where you coming from??

west london dude.its about 55 miles from me. not too too far really. So everyones heading there for 12:30?

Jamie

Thats right mate come on over be good to meet you. Best thing is go to Junction 9 on the M40 and head towards Blenheim palace, then go through woodstock and follow signs to Stonesfield. Once in Stonesfield follow the road all the way through, past the shop on the right and you will come to a fork in the road (stay right) the pub will be right ahead of you.

Turn right at the junction then first left into the car park.

Any problems give the pub a call and as for me (Louis)

Marc you have my mobile but there is no reception here at all so best call the pub line.

See you all at 1230 :thumbs:

Morning all, i'm real sorry but i'm going to have to bail on the meet. I've woken up this morning and feel pretty rough to say the least! Think the man flu has finally caught up with me. Real sorry guys and sorry Louis for messing you about with the numbers.

Hope you all have a good one and sorry I can't be there. :yuck:

Morning all, i'm real sorry but i'm going to have to bail on the meet. I've woken up this morning and feel pretty rough to say the least! Think the man flu has finally caught up with me. Real sorry guys and sorry Louis for messing you about with the numbers.

Hope you all have a good one and sorry I can't be there. :yuck:

No worries dude, will catch up at a show in the year :thumbs:

LOL embarassingly , no one could be assed to take any. . . . . was cold, windy etc Was only a quiet, convervative meet

Nice to meet everyone who went.

I think , next time, we'll have to do it big, hopefully, weather will be better too . . . .

PS

cheers for the Z-disc holder John. Top Man :thumbs:

Hi Chaps

Sorry I missed this and sorry I didn't ring, played squash on Friday night, got home, went to get my old racket out the loft when I got back, managed to slip on the ladder and now have a cracked nose and mild concusion. have been a sleep up until this afternoon and still have a very sore nose and head. Hope meet was good, will come to the next one, unless I do myself in, which is becoming a habit

Chipped tooth

Cracked nose

Dislocated shoulder

slipped vertibrate x3

concusion

Broken toe

All in the past 11 months not a bad record