The whitehorse meet - Oxford (stonesfield) proposal

sl114

Buckinghamshire Northampton is great for that kind of thing

Route?

I spoke with my ex-Lotus buddy last night... me mentioned Newlands Corner?

Also, he's connecting me up with the guy who runs SELOC (South East Lotus Owners Club) who has routes online...

I fly away tomorrow so if I don't hear today then I won't be updating this until I get back (7th)...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buckinghamshire Northampton is great for that kind of thing

Route?

I spoke with my ex-Lotus buddy last night... me mentioned Newlands Corner?

Also, he's connecting me up with the guy who runs SELOC (South East Lotus Owners Club) who has routes online...

I fly away tomorrow so if I don't hear today then I won't be updating this until I get back (7th)...

Wrong thread :p

Steve,

I am on SELOC. do you know where the info is. Do you know Paul G or someone else as he used to run it.

If you get the links I will copy out info as you need a logon to SELOC to view things. There seems to be something called the Sussex wiggle, is it that.

Steve

Names so far:

sl114

choptop

Sarnie (aka spamalot)

Andy

Mugwump (so he can buy Sarnie a pint)

JohnK

stevie_350z

H5

I agree, keep 10th separate and do this in the New Year. As for other routes, I think it was Evo that used to print drives in the centre pages at some point..??

anymore for anymore?

Are we doing food for this? If so i may have to take orders before and post up the menu so that we make sure there is enough food to go around etc...

There will be lots of drink though, but we will all be driving so no alcohol for us boooo.

anymore for anymore?

Are we doing food for this? If so i may have to take orders before and post up the menu so that we make sure there is enough food to go around etc...

There will be lots of drink though, but we will all be driving so no alcohol for us boooo.

Bar Food would be good. If you could get a menu that would be good :thumbs:

Too right, i will be at the pub that morning as i am in Birmingham on the Friday, so can meet you all anywhere near there.

Im not too hot on the roads to be honest so im not the best one to organise the route before lunch

Sounds good, i will be up there over christmas so will find out a few places too.

What i will say is if we get a lot of people, i will take orders for food 2 weeks before so we can get the right stock in. I dont want people going without food :D

But this should be ok as it is for now, however we neeeeeed more

Sounds good, i will be up there over christmas so will find out a few places too.

What i will say is if we get a lot of people, i will take orders for food 2 weeks before so we can get the right stock in. I dont want people going without food :D

I'll be there :)

I'll be there :)

Good man :thumbs: