Auto Electric Mirrors

wackosr

Hi Folks,

I don't want to sound lazy, but is there an easy remedy to make the mirrors fold in/out automatically??

I usually forget and then have to get back in the car, turn on the ignition etc.. :bangin:

All thoughts greatly accepted!

:)

Cheers

Jacko

If you already have electric foldable mirrors there should be a three way button on your driver door card, one of these settings is fold, another is unfold, the middle setting should be fold when you push lock and it will unfold when you turn ignition :thumbs:

If you already have electric foldable mirrors there should be a three way button on your driver door card, one of these settings is fold, another is unfold, the middle setting should be fold when you push lock and it will unfold when you turn ignition :thumbs:

If that was the case I don't think Cookbot would have just wasted his time with the fix in the thread mentioned above, or a dozen or more members would have bought that fix. I guess you tried it before writing that? Maybe you bought a car that already has the fix, or an import or something with a different configuration, but UK cars don't do this.

If that was the case I don't think Cookbot would have just wasted his time with the fix in the thread mentioned above, or a dozen or more members would have bought that fix. I guess you tried it before writing that? Maybe you bought a car that already has the fix, or an import or something with a different configuration, but UK cars don't do this.

Im aware UK cars don't have this option but mine came with this as standard (not a retrofit) as well as auto lowering mirrors for when you select reverse.

The way Wackosr explained it sounded as he had electric folding mirrors so i assumed he had the same problem as i had, i didn't realise until a couple of months later that the car had this feature...