Just got back from an Attack The Block preview!

MadMac

I subscribe to emails to See Film Differently and about two weeks ago I got an e-mail saying that they were showing attack the block at the Ritzy picture house in Brixton which is where they filmed the movie.

So I got on the phone and got three tickets and 5min later (which is 10min after the e-mail came out) it was all sold out.

So we have been and we came back and gotta say it was BRILLIANT! Also got to meet Joe Cornish and a couple of the actors as well.

226894_10150166575960378_727580377_7169502_1623203_n.jpg

Question and answer session with the director and three of the actors, including Jodie Whittaker.

223406_10150166572105378_727580377_7169455_6226978_n.jpg

Myself with the lead actor John Boyega (Left) and Leon Jones (Right)

If you dont know what film I am talking about link to trailer below

All I can say, when it comes out next week, go see it!

It is pretty funny, some cracking one liners in it, also has some jumpy moments in it as well, and a couple of grim moments, but overall its just good fun.

But it totally non stop, if it isn't the Aliens chasing the gang is some psychotic gangster, and if it ain't any of them it's the cops!

But I have to say I do love the monsters in it they are very original and its excellent film making, I am really looking forward to more of Joe Cornishes films in the future.

Nick Frost is in it so its bound to be amazing.

He and another actor who plays a upper class pot head have some real moments. But he is mostly supporting in this one.

The main kids especially john, they are excellent.