Newbury, berkshire area

Dano190485

ok brilliant mate well i work night so free day times so could try meeting you one day in the near future. where did you get the led reflectors from and were they easy to fit

I bought some clear ones and fitted the LED's myself. Its not to difficult to do :thumbs:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=43071&hilit=reflectors&start=15

I live in Wokingham and work in Andover so drive through Newbury twice a day!

What colour/spec you drive?

I think I followed you the other day from the council offices roundabout - I was in the Volvo though :lol:

I live in Wokingham too. There is a GM Zed that I have seen at Sandmartins golf club recently too.....

The GM Z at sandmartins is my friends, have pointed him in the direction of the forum but as a pilot he can't use a computer all that well :lol: If you see him give him a wave or a middle finger... he'll be wondering what on earth is going on! Great course at Sandmartins though, just broke 90 there the other week :teeth:

He lives in Wokingham, I'm from London and on the lookout for one but I know there is also a burnt orange Z by the Plough pub on the way out of Wokingham!

• 3 months later...