Shipping from the states

sl114

Bax global have been used before, my bonnet is arriving via BOAT :lol: and the freight forwarders I'm using are in Ipswtch. Their name is Hemisphere freight services, phone number 01473 713738, haven't got the bonnet yet though, so can't comment on their Customer service.

From the US a lot of stuff can be sent via USPS? (equivalent to Royal Mail)

Bax global have been used before, my bonnet is arriving via BOAT :lol: and the freight forwarders I'm using are in Ipswtch. Their name is Hemisphere freight services, phone number 01473 713738, haven't got the bonnet yet though, so can't comment on their Customer service.

From the US a lot of stuff can be sent via USPS? (equivalent to Royal Mail)

How much is that costing you?

was a bargain, and it's coming from Australia... £250 all in+ vat and customs, maybe ;). Taking around 5-6 weeks though
see for mine i would pay that for the saving i am getting

That's the price of my bonnet, shipped! :lol:

The whole thing!!!!! Geeeeezzzzuuusssss. I want one

hold your horses, should arrive in the country on the 25th of this month, will let you all know what's the quality like. It's fibreglass, but quality looks really good from the pics. Don't mean to hijack yr thread mate :lol:
Just dont do it again, haha

Its cool dude

I jsut need to find out who can get a nismo system from the US for me. Its going to cost a bomb to get over here, but for the price of it i think it will be worth it. I hope