Spare Rear Wheels/Tyres for drifting??

Tractor

I'm looking to do a few trackdays this year and would like do do some uber driftage if the oportunity presents itself, But i'd like to have a spare pair of rear wheels/tyres for this. I have looked in the classifieds and in the 'for sale' section on here but i was wondering if anyone had any ideas on the best or cheapest way to go with this, or if anyone else does similar???

Thanks! :)

It does still intervene even with it turned off. I drive round with traction turned off most of the time and you can also hear the abs valve going nuts trying to work out whats happening if you have a skid about on some grass etc. Also under heavy cornering with mismatched tyres it grabs the front brakes totally unbalancing the car (with your foot nowhere near the brake pedal :scare: ) Apparently you can modify the wiring to the roll sensor on the rear suspension which fools it but id rather find a more subtle solution if poss.