The bloody cheek of it!

Ricey

Well picked it up n asked where hede got it from n he said from a car boot!! :scare: i told him one of the lads of the forum said it was his,etc to which he went blank. Paid him £70 for it. Brand new center section and to be honest you cant even see where it was banged unless you look close. So all in all a scorpion zorst n center section for £70 ...bargain!! :yahoo:

Ricey; Ive got the address, tel number and name if you want it?

Well picked it up n asked where hede got it from n he said from a car boot!! :scare: i told him one of the lads of the forum said it was his,etc to which he went blank. Paid him £70 for it. Brand new center section and to be honest you cant even see where it was banged unless you look close. So all in all a scorpion zorst n center section for £70 ...bargain!! :yahoo:

Ricey; Ive got the address, tel number and name if you want it?

HAHAHA.......wish I went to those sort of car boots! It wasn't too bad really - certainly worth £70!

If its got the little bit of scratching on the side of the left hand pipe then its mine and I'll let the insurance company know - if not then its my bad I guess.

The sound off the Scorpion is :cloud9: