considering changing alloys from 18"Rays OFFSET??

jon beer

;) Hiya all, it's me again, i have just fitted some Eibach wheel spacers to my new 350Z, 25mm on rears, and 20mm on the fronts, no rubbing with the standard 18" Rays and i guess, standard size rubber on them (245x45x18 rear 225x45x18 front Bridgestones all round)

I'm considering changing the wheels for some new TSW Spa's, also 18"X8" J, they come with an ofset of 35mm-45mm. The question is, do any of you guys happen to know the offset for my present 18" Rays??

I reckon i can get away with a little bit more on the rears as it is, just how much, i'm not sure yet!

if anyone has tried something similar, any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.

Yeah, the standard Rays are 35 front and rear. Some have fitted 30mm spacers on the rear, Caroline's Roadster has 20mm spacers on a 25 offset on the rear, same effect as having 30mm spacers and there's no rubbing (suspension is standard) but the wheels do stick out a bit. I temporarily have 23mm worth of spacers on the front but it does on occasions rub a tad. I need to get the bolts shortened so I can remove the 3mm shim.

Pete