Silver Z - The Hays - Cardiff

Ian

Was it a UK '04' plate car? There was a really nice twin turbo conversion model up for sale in West Wales that i was interested in buying but i bought a 996 Carrera 4 instead...........much as i loved the Porsche i wish i'd bought the Z instead.......it looked a minter!!

Dave.

What was the car from West Wales like? I never viewed the car as i was a little put off by the owner declaring how f**king fast it was all the time (not impressed with every other word starting with F!!) and his lack of knowledge on maintainance issues :headhurt: ...........then again he may have thought the same of me! :p

Dave.

Never looked at it, was put off a bit by the fact that the TT had been done with what seemed a standard engine. Wouldnt really want to buy a car like that unless I knew the history of the work carried out.

Good point, would be a little expensive if she went bang! It's probably safer sticking with factory developed turbo engines......deeply in love with my old R32 GT-R at the moment, she'll never win any beauty competitions these days but she goes soooo well B)

Dave.