standard seats

slidemotorsport

I've a set of cloth 350z seats out of my 08 ... mint condition ...

£70 + courier fee which I can get if you want or if you want to arrange yourself that's cool.

Plastic cover on passenger seat controls has been cut but not really noticeable once fitted.

Sorry yea pics below, Like I said they are like new bar the trim thats been cut slightly. Excuse the pictures, I cant get into the shed at the minute to snap them as folks are away with the keys. Will get more as soon as I can. But I can promise there isnt a mark or wear on them.

IMAG0045.jpg

2010_10_16_17_25428.jpg

Price for shipping will be £35 with Paisley Freight

Sorry to hijack the thread but I would be very interested in these seats...

I've GT leather in mine but I've got quite a long back and struggling to get comfortable with headroom. Can anyone confirm the cloth seats are indeed slightly lower than the leather/electric seats? If so by how much? And does anyone know if I can fit seats from a newer car into a '54 zed without issue?

Many thanks

Steve

Sorry to hijack the thread but I would be very interested in these seats...

I've GT leather in mine but I've got quite a long back and struggling to get comfortable with headroom. Can anyone confirm the cloth seats are indeed slightly lower than the leather/electric seats? If so by how much? And does anyone know if I can fit seats from a newer car into a '54 zed without issue?

Many thanks

Steve

If you buy them Il take your seats off you if they can fit into my car and are cheap :)