Buddy Club Pro Spec III -PROVISIONALLY SOLD

Glenn1981

Due to getting a HKS True Dual exhaust fitted today, I am selling my Buddy Club.

It consists of Y-Pipe, Mid-Pipe, x2 Tail Pipe Cans and x2 bungs.

This is one of the nicest exhausts for the Zed, the craftmanship and welding are exceptional and the fit on the car is perfect, it looks great!. It is also extremely light and one of the best flowing Y type exhausts you can buy for the car, due to a larger diameter mid section. The only down side to this is that it is on the louder side, especially if you go the decat route, as I have just done.

It is not on the K1 level of noise however, and with the standard cats in I absolutely loved the sound, the tone of it is lovely. I would imagine with HFC's it would also sound sweet.

Only Autosol'd one Can so far as I ran out of polish, but I will give the whole thing a good once over before it is collected.

I have put some pics below and a few links to clips and info, to give you an idea.

It's covered 10,000 miles and is in great condition.

Looking for £300

Ideally I would prefer collection, however if you would prefer it posted then I am sure we can arrange something.

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

IMG_2089.jpg

IMG_1812-1.jpg

IMG_1971-1.jpg

Race Track driveby -

With Berk HFC's -

Full chat!! -

Full Blast with unresonated test pipes -

Take Off -