10mm spacers...

djrm

I have some 10mm spacers you can have, they would have been perfect for the stance I was looking for but they will need longer wheel studs.

Pete

After some research I think I am going to go for something that doesn't require longer studs... Anyone know if 7mm needs longer studs or not?

I have some 10mm spacers you can have, they would have been perfect for the stance I was looking for but they will need longer wheel studs.

Pete

After some research I think I am going to go for something that doesn't require longer studs... Anyone know if 7mm needs longer studs or not?

I think 5mm is the most you can get away with TBH. I tried the 10mm spacers on and I could only get 5 turns on the nuts and you need 9 (I think). I settled for 5mm just to be absolutely safe.

Pete

Pete

I think 5mm is the most you can get away with TBH. I tried the 10mm spacers on and I could only get 5 turns on the nuts and you need 9 (I think). I settled for 5mm just to be absolutely safe.

Pete

Thanks Pete

I will get some 5's ;)