Interior clean up

dobby

Well after spending a little fortune on my detailing collection I cleaned the interior of my Zed today. The products I used were aquired off a local professional so may not be recognised. I used vibro sol APC, 303 protectant, Auto glym Fast glass, and a nail brush, a microfiber cloth and halfords own window cloth.

Sadly I didnt take any befores as I didnt expect the seats to come up as good as they did :D

I used the APC with the nailbrush to work into the leather and wiped off with the microfiber cloth. This turned out to be very effective and was a top tip from the pro ;)

IMG_0384-1.jpg

IMG_0385-1.jpg

IMG_0391-1.jpg

I then treated the seats with Dr Leather wipes.

I also scrubbed all the plastics and doors with the APC and brush. After that I sprayed everything with the 303 protectant.

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0386-1.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0383-1.jpg

Then all the glass was cleaned with Fast glass and Halfords window cloth. The cloth is simply amazing. No hassle with streaks at all and is so fast you wouldn't believe it. Then I hoovered.

Notice the cover I have for the gearknob :lol: Everytime I clean it, it doesnt take long to get greasy again. So I protect it with the cover. Kind of defeats the purpose of having it I guess :wacko:

IMG_0394-1.jpg

IMG_0393-1.jpg

Cheers