"Free" ticket to london motorsport show 9th &

mugwump

I love it when he provokes me :lol:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5019

Link doesnt work.....not censorship on this site as well?? :headhurt:

my fault :( instead of locking I pressed delete! was 2am after all

I can send you some interesting info though via email if you like! Mind you I might still go public again soon... see how it pans out :)

There is a warning screen, I just Okd through it :(

If you can get it back, Chris it'd be great, for future reference!.

I tried to see if it's in my cache somehow, but not sure how the cache works in Firefox :( in fact, there doesn't seem to be any cache :(

I must say, I feel priveliged to have witnesse the exchange, it was the ting that legends are made of.

If you've still got it, i'm interested

Sold! to the man in the primer coloured Zed.

If we both make it to the Reading meet next week I'll hand it over then if thats easier.

Should either of us not make it PM me your address and I'll stick it in the post.

Fancy a bit of Motorsport eh Mark? I can bung you a copy of the MSA competitors handbook too if you want one?

Cheers Mugwump, are you going to the reading Jap meet?

Did you read my post??? :p Thought I could not be clearer :blush:

I plan to, have put it in the car ready so if you rememer to ask I'll hand it over.

Should either of us not make it I'll stick it in the post.

If you've still got it, i'm interested

Sold! to the man in the primer coloured Zed.

If we both make it to the Reading meet next week I'll hand it over then if thats easier.

Should either of us not make it PM me your address and I'll stick it in the post.

Fancy a bit of Motorsport eh Mark? I can bung you a copy of the MSA competitors handbook too if you want one?

Cheers Mugwump, are you going to the reading Jap meet?

Did you read my post??? :p Thought I could not be clearer :blush:

I plan to, have put it in the car ready so if you rememer to ask I'll hand it over.

Should either of us not make it I'll stick it in the post.

yeah sorry, very sh1t day, took my eye of the ball. MSA handbook sounds good, I'm thinking of dabbling in the darks arts.