Need for speed shift 2

Very tempted to get it but reviews seem to imply it's not much of a change from shift 1. Is it good? Still playing lots of forza and gt5 ATM but will get this I'm sure. Im still waiting for the new dirt game though, loved the previous one.

I'm off out today to get it for PS3, I loved the last Shift game it got the sensation of speed spot on, although the cars did get a tad difficult to drive once you tuned them up. But hopefully it’s not as disappointing as the not so worth the 5 year wait GT5.

Anyone playing this online? My ID is walbertonio on there as well. Would be fun to have a few people to compete against either just via autolog or getting some races going!

Quite impressed with the game so far. The PC port has it's foibles though - figuring out how to set the controls up was like the blind leading the blind, but I've finally got the wheels and pedals to a decent position. Sadly, can't get the throttle to be subtle enough to get any drifts going.

I just bought it on ps3, quite alot of features in there that gt5 doesn't have, the graphics aren't shabby too, it's shaping up to be a good game. Just been doing the drift events in a s13 and the level you can customise the set up of the car is awesome.