Fast & Furious 5 - Total Car Magazines EXCLUSIVE!

total-nissan

FAST AND FURIOUS TOTAL CAR MAGAZINES EXCLUSIVE:

The latest installment of everybody’s favourite movie franchise Fast and Furious 5 will explode on to the big screens in cinemas across the UK on April 21st.

Vin Diesel and Paul Walker are back with an all-star cast and Total Car Magazines has secured an exclusive interview with the car coordinator from all five movies, Dennis McCarthy.

We would like your help in putting the questions to Dennis and want you to post the questions you most want answered on this thread. We will THEN choose the best ones, and include these in the Fast and Furious 5 exclusive running in the May/June issue of the magazine.

To whet your appetite for the movie release here is theatrical trailer: http://fast-and-furious-5-movie-trailer.blogspot.com/

Fire Away!

Question.....

I'm 18 and have modded my mum's 1.0 kia picanto. Are there any of the stunts in the film I could replicate in Aldi car park??

What advice would the film makers give to young drivers regarding safety and other road users??

Question.....

I'm 18 and have modded my mum's 1.0 kia picanto. Are there any of the stunts in the film I could replicate in Aldi car park??

Lets not get silly mate. If you have a genuine question then post. If not..... then spam somewhere else :thumbs:

Question.....

Lets not get silly mate. If you have a genuine question then post. If not..... then spam somewhere else :thumbs:

Whoa.... wade in with both feet Jay... :blink: