Anyone need anything delivered or picked up?

mattbowey

On monday I am taking my Mother and nephew done to Stansted. I will then be dropping them, my uncle and their friend at Heathrow airport before heading south around the m25 to pick something up in Kent and then home again.

Other than the trip between Stansted and Heathrow i will be able to meet people to pick up or drop of any items you may need couriering.

On my way south i will be limited to small items only but after i have dropped the cargo at heathrow for their month long holiday (not at all tempted to hop a plane myself whilst at the airport, escpecially after just waking from a dream where i got a job in australia) i will be able to retrieve larger items.

I do not wish for my journey to become too much longer than it already is so closer to my route is preferable although i may be open to persuasion.

For an idea of space, this i what i will be driving...

DSC_0361.jpg

my route...

clicky

Please PM me with any requests or questions regarding space or time.

Some of you may have orders with r35lee or may be waiting to hear back from him, if you want to pm me to chase him so i can fetch your order with me just drop me a pm, i will see him this weekend.

sorry if this is a bit garbled, it's 8 in the bloody morning, why am i awake?

**EDIT** i forgot to mention, i will not be charging anyone for this but any contributions towards the cost of my fuel would be gladly welcomed

you won't fit much in that c2!

the c2 is going down in the boot of the amazing Vauxhall Monterey aka izuzu trooper

circumnavigating london.... mmmm sounds fun ;)

shame you're not on my route matty boy. see you later today anyhow :)

not really looking foward to it considering i will be dropping them off at heathrow at around 8 in the morn.

have never experienced m25 rush hour traffic, so why not experience it the whole way round it.

time to burn some fresh cds me thinks