Sold my Z today -

Chris s

Well people today was the day that had to come... given the price of petrol and my need for something more practical. Despite a few problems with a noisy LSD (or I think it was) I love the car, the looks and the drive... plus that V6 sounded great... especially when the pop charger was fitted... which brings me onto my next point... I have a few left over items which I will be putting up for sale with pictures over the weekend:

JWT Pop Charger (only used for 7 months ~ 3500 miles)

Nissan Boot luggage net (cost £38)

Z logo key fob

Nissan Boot Mat (cost £150)

OEM Manifold and gasket (replaced for the Motordyne upgrade)

Watch out for the formal advert if interested or PM me

Anyone interested in buying my Pop charger £65 + p&p ono??

I'm sure someone will mate but make sure you stick it up in the for sale section with photo's etc.......otherwise you'll get a 'Mod-spanking'......which is either unpleasant or erotic depending on your persuasion. ;)

Try a photo WITH a piece of paper with your user name on it.

I dissaproved one because of the first rule.

* A photograph with your user name on a piece of paper with the item(s) must be posted at the time of placing the advert

* An asking price (and postage costs if applicable) should be included in the first post

* Once an offer has been accepted the seller should update the post

* All transactions should be completed swiftly and any delays should be agreed prior to completing

* The seller has the right to withdraw or refuse sale before the transaction is complete