Thread pitch on lug nuts/studs

RisingPower

just buy the correct ones. no point trying to re cut your studs. you can just buy 12 x 1.5 studs.

What bolts do you want? 12 x1.25 tuner bolts or standard nuts? coloured nuts, alloy nuts?

I work at a wheel company so can get you some cheap if you wanted. Just send me a PM if you want :)

just buy the correct ones. no point trying to re cut your studs. you can just buy 12 x 1.5 studs.

What bolts do you want? 12 x1.25 tuner bolts or standard nuts? coloured nuts, alloy nuts?

I work at a wheel company so can get you some cheap if you wanted. Just send me a PM if you want :)

Yeah I think the answer is I'm gonna wait until they send them back in the right damn size.

Cheers anyways :thumbs:

This is what this forum is about. :thumbs: