Very Excited

Demolition49

So i recieved my order from ZMANALEX yesterday... thanks Alex! :thumbs:

Hmm pretty hefty boxes :teeth:

img1028rzz.jpg

So This is whats inside and is just a part of my upgrade come tomorrow!

img1031kl.jpg

mmm PF discs (i wish they done rears aswell :dry: )

img1033qn.jpg

Rear DBA's

img1035h.jpg

All the rest:

img1036nz.jpg

So my plans are to take the Z to abbey tomorrow as shes booked in for a remap, fitting all the above + plenum spacer from abbey!

Looking foward to my new setup :yahoo:

Also wondering how much power ive lost and how much im going to gain, cant wait :yahoo:

Are you not having pads at the same time???

I ditched my PF pads after they ate my OEM disks and deposited 400 tonnes of brake dust on my alloys, which in fact was embeded into the alloys :rant:

I was going to go for the PF disks, but they are a fair few £££££!!

Are you not having pads at the same time???

I ditched my PF pads after they ate my OEM disks and deposited 400 tonnes of brake dust on my alloys, which in fact was embeded into the alloys :rant:

I was going to go for the PF disks, but they are a fair few £££££!!

No way would i ever go with PF pads again mate, and after spending 5-6 hours on cleaning the wheels the dust actually came off mate! :clap:

i had to use the harshest stuff on the market though and that is wonder wheels! Going for ferodos all around this time, i will not make the same mistake again twice!

I was using Wonder Wheels as well, but it just wouldn't take off the caked on dust. I'm also on the Ferodo's now also. Nice, not quite as good as the PF on oem disks. Although the savour of hardly any dust is amazing. Oh and no squeal either!!!

Oh I remember those PF days so well.....

I was using Wonder Wheels as well, but it just wouldn't take off the caked on dust. I'm also on the Ferodo's now also. Nice, not quite as good as the PF on oem disks. Although the savour of hardly any dust is amazing. Oh and no squeal either!!!

Oh I remember those PF days so well.....

Have you tryed using your kitchen sponge/scourer thingy... its a last resort and i cant believe thats what i had to use to get rid of the brake dust :lol:

I just refurbed them instead. The nearside alloys were fooked anyway from a slide I had a Christmas and grazed the kerb. So they had to be done to be fair.

Well done for getting the dust off though, you must have had muscle spasms afterwards!!