BT Vision

spursmaddave

We are moving to a new flat next month which is a new build and our only option for TV/Broadband/Phone is BT Vision. I have been with Sky for years, is BTVision any good? Anyone know much about it, compare it to sky?

I don't watch a huge amount of TV, I want HD and fast unlimited broadband, can I expect this?

I've looked on the BT site and it sounds ok and no dearer than Sky but am I missing something?

Just freeview with the ability to record and get on demand stuff, and as martin says sky sports and a few others. Unsure it does HD though? mine doesn't anyway... unless i'm missing something haha!

Yeah there is an upgraded box that does HD :thumbs:

To be honest it sound like I will miss out on Sky 1, 2 & 3... Anything decent on Sky 1 I tend to download the whole series and watch it anyway :lol: 2 & 3 are repeats and I have never had Sky Movies... What BT Broadband like, depends on the area I guess I think I might be lucky aszits a new build might get 40m :yahoo:

Iv just got BT vision after 6yrs with sky tbh I rang sky trying to get a cheap deal lots of people rang up and got half price for 6 months so I rang to cancel and they let me :headhurt: so I decided to get Bt vision I have the sports package with sky 1&2 and espn. Quite happy with the overall package also there's lots of stored programmes on the "on demand" . Worse thing as soon as I had it installed sky rang me offering cheap deals :scare:

:thumbs: