Veilside Titanium

MadGrip

I was lucky enough that when I bought my latest Zed a couple of months ago, that it came fitted with a Veilside Titanium exhaust. I havent got any ramps to get under the car, so not sure if its just a rear box or a cat back system. I would imagine that anyone who origionally put on a full nismo kit and a veilside exhaust probably didnt scrimp and went for the full cat back.

I've been looking all over to find some info on it, availability, cost etc, but keep drawing a blank. It really does sound immense when the revs get up though :teeth:

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for some info on it

Cheers

Phil

I was lucky enough that when I bought my latest Zed a couple of months ago, that it came fitted with a Veilside Titanium exhaust. I havent got any ramps to get under the car, so not sure if its just a rear box or a cat back system. I would imagine that anyone who origionally put on a full nismo kit and a veilside exhaust probably didnt scrimp and went for the full cat back.

I've been looking all over to find some info on it, availability, cost etc, but keep drawing a blank. It really does sound immense when the revs get up though :teeth:

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for some info on it

Cheers

Phil

I used to have one Phil, what do you want to know besides the three main points mate.?

(1) Light as a feather

(2) Very Expensive

(3) Very difficult (almost impossible to weld properly)

Alex, how do you get hold of some of these parts? :scare::lol::thumbs:

Bennett,

I know, I know. :lol::lol::lol:

I actually bought it direct from Veilside in the UK when they were on the go, don't know if they are still around or not.

I ran it on the Zed when it was supercharged but had to move up to true dual when I went TT.

The centre pipe kept fracturing and after continually trying to weld it I gave up and got a new titanium centre pipe and box fabricated and sold it on.

It fitted great, was light as a feather and sounded awesome, shame that it was a tad brittle.