Azure drophead near the HQ in Chester

Ricey

Hmmm I would have said me but the shiny bit...

Was it on OE06 plate and in which direction? I went through there a couple of times today, once probably around 1.30 going towards Overleigh (girlfriend was driving) and once at around 4pm going up towards Fountains roundabout with me driving.

Brilliant, you shamed me into at least attempting cleaning it last weekend.

It needs a lot more elbow grease but it looks a lot better than it did.

I didnt see another Zed but then again my girlfriend was driving and i was a little nervous, only just added her to the insurance and she's only driven it a few times.

Ahh ok. My girlfriend seems to be enjoying it a little too much to be fair but I'm impressed she's quicly adapting from a 1.2 clio :lol:

I meant to post I saw a Ginger driving around Chester Business Park in the week, Wendesday or Thursday just after lunch with a male driver and female passenger . I happened to look out my office window when it went past (honest boss). Not sure if it's a member or not and i thought you may have a Ginger?!? I'm getting old and easily confused :p

Ahh ok. My girlfriend seems to be enjoying it a little too much to be fair but I'm impressed she's quicly adapting from a 1.2 clio :lol:

I meant to post I saw a Ginger driving around Chester Business Park in the week, Wendesday or Thursday just after lunch with a male driver and female passenger . I happened to look out my office window when it went past (honest boss). Not sure if it's a member or not and i thought you may have a Ginger?!? I'm getting old and easily confused :p

If its got Black alloys then thats us mate......it'll usually be Carla driving it unless I duck out of work early and steal it :ninja: