Chris Moyles WR

iain10101

As said in this thread earlier - you've got to listen for much longer than a quick snippet to get Chris, Dave and crew (Dom, Tina, Aled, etc).

BTW - Did you pick up on Carrie, who called in today? Anyway, at fifty four-ish or is that 24? I hate the mindless boring setlists played hour upon hour to please the record(???) companies. for the same reason, I'm not too impressed with Aled, who sits on the playlist forum and is partly responsible for the crappy "Urban" and Lady Gaga that is played on a loop throughout the day.

However, cars - and more importantly Zeds. BST is on the way and driving's the game!

Just had first MOT and at 2000 miles and chuufin' out the back much less that your average Fresian! but at £450 insurance and the same for Road Fund License-to-hang-someone - I love the drive :teeth:

Chris moyles is Definately like MARMITE.

I hate marmite but i love the breakfast show, i have been an avid listener for as long as i can remember. I like the friendly banter and it makes me laugh in the mornings. I remember once listening after he had been off for a couple of weeks and thinking that some of his comments were below the belt! But thats the marmite thing. No adverts and generally new music are bonusses over other local stations. As for what they have done for charity, there is not enough people in the world that would do the things they have over the years. Top job! Nearly £2.5m of which half was raised in the last 6 hours. Well done listeners and i was one of the people that can now watch Comic Relief without feeling guilty about not donating. I must have texted in 20+ times. :thumbs:

I've listened to Radio 1 for maybe 15 years now, and have listened to the Chris Moyles show since he was on in the afternoons. I used to really like him and the team, but i cant bare to listen anymore... :shrug:

Seriously, its exactly the same jokes, the same games, the same punchlines, the same sound clips, the same everything as it was 5 years ago... it just annoys the @*!# out of me now so much so that i cant bare to listen. :bang: