time for the winter wheels??

lomoto

They have started salting the roads round here already..looks like the standard wheels are going to be put on this week :scare: What a short summer :yawn:

Going to polish the Ruffs up and spray the centers black :) What do you guy's think? Black or the Gunmetal colour? not sure really myself :blush:

RUFFWHEEL.jpg

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get me a pic of the whole side, dead on straight and i will do it for you.

Can you explain a bit more as to what you want too, is it the whole middle section or the alloy?

Thanks its just the center section, was going to leave the polished outer edge :thumbs:

Can you explain a bit more as to what you want too, is it the whole middle section or the alloy?

Thanks its just the center section, was going to leave the polished outer edge :thumbs:

So including the 5 spokes?

So including the 5 spokes?

yep thats right , anything thats the gunmetal colour was going to be sprayed gloss black :thumbs: chrome center cap to stop chrome though