time for the winter wheels??

lomoto

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have a link to a website where you got them from............. :thumbs:

No cant help stuey the ebay seller I got them from has packed up now :dry:

if you look on the American Ebay site there are a few sellers, but it's a lot of hassle getting them shipped ..better to deal with a UK seller if possible :)

if you look on the American Ebay site there are a few sellers, but it's a lot of hassle getting them shipped ..better to deal with a UK seller if possible :)

cant seem to find a uk seller :cry:

sell me yours............................ :teeth:

Looking at US Ebay, Ruff wheels are only £400 quid or so before tax and shipping. :)

wot sort of money is tax and shipping................ also any other costs involved........... :blush:

I think what ever the costs in dollars you can say will end up in £'s as a rough guess for heavy stuff like wheels with the shipping and VAT etc..

If they cost $800 you can bet it will be £800 by the time you get them in your hands in the UK,... That's if everything goes to plan(i.e. no shipwrecks etc ;) )

wot sort of money is tax and shipping................ also any other costs involved........... :blush:

I think what ever the costs in dollars you can say will end up in £'s as a rough guess for heavy stuff like wheels with the shipping and VAT etc..

If they cost $800 you can bet it will be £800 by the time you get them in your hands in the UK,... That's if everything goes to plan(i.e. no shipwrecks etc ;) )

That's still pretty cheap and with you and Max vouching for the quality.... :teeth:

That's still pretty cheap and with you and Max vouching for the quality.... :teeth:

:thumbs: yep nothing wrong with these

just wot im after but im a little green about buying from the states as to import charges ect........... i cant find any at the mo but would much rather get them from the uk........... :)

Pm Beavis he msees to have it sussed ;)