Wanted - 313bhp '57 or newer' 350Z GT Roadster

rogerxp

I'm wanting to come back to the 350Z fold having accepted the extra spend on a 370Z is not wise at present (though bloody tempting).

I'm after a bonet-bulge facelifted GT-spec Roadster. Exterior Colour - black, silver or ideally gunmetal. Interior Colour - not bothered. Really after a Sat Nav equipt car but, if the right car appears at the right price, then I'll consider it. Low mileage & low owners also preferred. Don't ask for much do I :) .

I'm yet to sell my Beemer so if anyone is planning on selling/trading-in their car that matches the above criteria then give me a shout and see if we can synconise timescales.

Ideally around the £13/14k mark.

Thanks.

Good luck with your search. There are a few out there, but not many. I looked at a mint 57 313 with all the extras at a garage last week, 2 owners and 18k on the clock, but it was in the dark blue colour which to me didnt really show the car off as much as any of the other colours do. That was up for £14750. Also saw a few older 300bhp ones with 50k miles ish and they were up for 12k at garages.

Good luck with your search. There are a few out there, but not many. I looked at a mint 57 313 with all the extras at a garage last week, 2 owners and 18k on the clock, but it was in the dark blue colour which to me didnt really show the car off as much as any of the other colours do. That was up for £14750. Also saw a few older 300bhp ones with 50k miles ish and they were up for 12k at garages.

Yeah, not a massive choice, but certainly a steady flow of them. Just missed out on a cracking 07 plate, 22k on clock, 1 owner, main dealer supplied car up at £13,999; we were in 'discussion' about the trade-in price of my Beemer and it was sold from under my nose - wasn't overly impressed. That said, I've come to the conclusion, to really make the change as effective as possible I really need to sell my car privately and not trade-in (fairly obvious really). Another one appeared today at the same price only 3 miles from my home but as I've still got my car I'll get spanked again on trade-in.

The search continues...

Should point out, there are some 07 plates around too!!

I bought my '07 313 roadster, 14k miles, 1 owner, SatNav + all extras, FNSH in July for £16400 - that was a pretty good price at the time! God I hope prices rise again when the weather gets nicer!

Having said that, within 60 miles of me there's only 1 313 GT Roadster with about 20k miles or less for about £14k (no sat-nav, link below), the rest are either 35-40k miles or £17.5k+.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/ ... ?logcode=p

Haydn.

I bought my '07 313 roadster, 14k miles, 1 owner, SatNav + all extras, FNSH in July for £16400 - that was a pretty good price at the time! God I hope prices rise again when the weather gets nicer!

Having said that, within 60 miles of me there's only 1 313 GT Roadster with about 20k miles or less for about £14k (no sat-nav, link below), the rest are either 35-40k miles or £17.5k+.

Haydn.

Yeah, spoken to them about that car, in fact I was supposed to get a call back from them today (didn't chase them; acting cool B) ). The no Nav did put me off but maybe I shouldn't be so choosey as it's a bonkers price - I bought a new TomTom about 3 weeks ago but I just like the intergrated ones (though usually a more inferior system; the latest Nissan one being the best of a bad bunch though).

Thanks for all your responses (and pm's) - much appreciated - a nice place this :D .

Haydn.

Yeah, spoken to them about that car, in fact I was supposed to get a call back from them today (didn't chase them; acting cool B) ). The no Nav did put me off but maybe I shouldn't be so choosey as it's a bonkers price - I bought a new TomTom about 3 weeks ago but I just like the intergrated ones (though usually a more inferior system; the latest Nissan one being the best of a bad bunch though).

Thanks for all your responses (and pm's) - much appreciated - a nice place this :D .

While the sat-nav in the "older" (older than the last couple of years) Nissan's is actually a good system in my view, the "older" version of the sat nav has a few flaws - not being able to enter post codes is the main one! You'd actually get a better sat-nav by buying an after market system and some of them even look pretty OEM - search for the Nurrish sat-nav on here for probably the best after market OEM looking option for the Z.

Having said that, I still think the OEM sat-nav adds quite a bit to the value of the car, maybe not because it's the best sat-nav out there, but possibly due to the fact that the original purchaser was willing the spend the extra cash for the extras... luckily most buyers don't realise this (as I probably didn't when I bought mine!) so the sat-nav cars do still hold a slightly higher value than those that don't have it.

Yeah, I just like the Sat Nav installed OEM and fully intergrated. I specced it on my first coupe (brand new in 05) and it was the first system the dealer had ever fitted (they cracked the first screen installing it!!) but that was pretty rubbish. My 08 plate Roadster had it installed already as I bought it used and that was a massive improvement. Obviously any OEM system will struggle to keep up with things like TomTom (though some manufacturers are starting to use TomTom).

Yeah, not a massive choice, but certainly a steady flow of them. Just missed out on a cracking 07 plate, 22k on clock, 1 owner, main dealer supplied car up at £13,999; we were in 'discussion' about the trade-in price of my Beemer and it was sold from under my nose - wasn't overly impressed. That said, I've come to the conclusion, to really make the change as effective as possible I really need to sell my car privately and not trade-in (fairly obvious really). Another one appeared today at the same price only 3 miles from my home but as I've still got my car I'll get spanked again on trade-in.

The search continues...

Should point out, there are some 07 plates around too!!

Where was the 07 one you missed out on?

The built in Sat Nav does look good in the car, and whilst you cant do a Postcode search and it doesnt have speed camera updates, it does look nice. But if the price is right, id just go for one without and fit an aftermarket big screen one in the same space.

Ha ha, yes, I strongly suspect it is the car you've just bought that I was gunning for - just posted a proper response on your main 'hello' thread.

Just putting my car up for sale tonight so hopefully will be more liquid when another cracker turns up...

hi.

Does it have to be a roadster as i,m looking for a Beemer ! My Zed is a 57 plate with 13,700 miles. Midnight blue pearlescent with light grey leather seats. Brand new Potenzas ( two weeks ago ) Gt pack.. but no sat nav. Ie. rays, bose, brembos.

Cheers and good luck with your search.

MRT

I've got an April 09 roadster 313 GT in Midnight Blue VGC for sale due to loss of license. 13,700 miles, new clutch, fly wheel, release bearing done under warranty c.1000 miles ago. No sat nav I'm afraid but I'll let it go for a very good price rather than having it sit around.

PM me if it's of interest.