Sunset entering Stafford

Maccaman

Where are you based then? Must have something to do with the rarity of the Zed. I had Flyboy right behind me on the way to work the other week and that is the only tme I have seen him. We will have to get a mini meet together, when the weather gets a bit better, as there are a few of us around.

Where are you based then? Must have something to do with the rarity of the Zed. I had Flyboy right behind me on the way to work the other week and that is the only tme I have seen him. We will have to get a mini meet together, when the weather gets a bit better, as there are a few of us around.

Up for that boys whenever you are.

Cars a bit filthy at the moment and have some more bits ready to go on but should be presentable soon.

Anyone local tried the new wheel refurb place on the Sandon road Hopton, quoted me £40 per corner for rubber off respray re laquer rubber on and balance. Only problem didn't have examples of finished work, said they were all back on the owners cars.