Gutted

P19DRO

Just went to fit the carbon bonnet and it is honestly the worst fitting thing I have ever seen. So annoyed. It somehow manages to be too small and too big at the same time, it wont close and the weave is all over the place.

P****d off man, was looking forward to seeing it on the car.

I dont know what to do with it, it is just pretty much scrap now :angry::angry:

It was bought from a fellow member :thumbdown:

If the advert mentioned it was an e-bay job and had never been test fitted there's probably not much of a discussion to be had, on the other hand if they sold it as a good fit it may be worth contacting them about it as a first point of call. It may also be worth contacting the mods to ask what the boards stance on these kind of things is - I'm guessing buyer beware though as with any other private sale.

That's bad news, sorry to here it.

Unfortunately I've yet to see any CF parts that fit properly.

im with you on that, most parts seem to be budget knock offs made on the cheap and sold for an extorionate amount (from a completely nooby point of view anyway - aka me) But then again im always massively suprised about how much stuff costs.

It was bought from a fellow member :thumbdown:

Is this the one with the big centre vent and sunken Centre?

That's the one mate, it had a big crack down it as well when it arrived. Whether that was the delivery company or not I dont know.