Buttons on steering wheel

JaceyBoy

To be fair with the drop top, you won't need a stereo as the V6 will be the main tune you'll listen to.

In terms of pricing I'm probably not the best point of call on that subject, although at a stab, as long as it was in A1 condition, full service history etc I'd say anywhere between £12-15k

Yes a very good price, although question the price, is there something wrong, or is it just the wrong pricing?

As mentioned, I'm probably not the best for pricing unless somebody else wishes to contribute?

Like you were saying Haydn - no phone kit = no buttons. Maybe because of this it doesn't provide you with the volume and track controls?

Odd....

There's a fair few convertible owners on here, so maybe someone can double confirm, i.e. those with GT pack or without etc?

Strange thing is it's got leather seats.... sureley that wasn't option without the GT pack.

:wacko:

Like you were saying Haydn - no phone kit = no buttons. Maybe because of this it doesn't provide you with the volume and track controls?

Odd....

There's a fair few convertible owners on here, so maybe someone can double confirm, i.e. those with GT pack or without etc?

Mine's a 313 GT Roadster, it has volume buttons. Not sure why the one above doesn't, maybe it's a GT Pack/JDM import/Age thing?

Yes it looks like a GT, I had a coupe but if I recollect correctly the roadster GT didn't have the phone etc buttons on the left, maybe a roadster owner will be along to confirm that.