still looking!!!!!

david 164

well ive had a look at a few zeds over the last couple of weeks and cant beilieve how rough some are,stone chips,dents,scratches,i know im not gona get a mint car thats 5 or 6 years old,but wow,and dealers do tend to tell lies lol,soooooooo if anyones got,or knows of a nice low mileage hard top for sale,gun metal,bronze,or silver,give me a shout,around 12k,and yes i know i was looking at roadsters,but the wife doesnt want one now,so got to keep her happy,and no more than 25,000 miles,im in kent,but would travel for the right car,cheers guys.

My car will be for sale soon, its a September 2006 GT 300 with sat nav. Gunmetal grey and only 13k miles on the clock. Only mod is a K1 exhaust but i have the stock exhaust to go back on. Was looking for £12.5k to basically clear the finance so i can downgrade as i'm buying my first house.

P1000292.jpg

hi mate,looks a nice car,but dont know how id stand with the finance company if i bought the car with finance owing?????? unless i paid the finance company for you

Thats exactly what i did when i bought mine.

mines nothing like what you want tbh as its got 56k on the clock but mine is up for sale :(

You would sign over the v5 as normal. The buyer would pay the finance company directly which would then mean the finance company has no interest in the car anymore. It's quite common to do this but I can see it does put some ppl off.

id be worried in case the seller didnt pay off the finance though!!!! not suggesting for one minute that anyone would,but would i have any guarantees? or comebacks

Not exactly uncommon thing to buy a car with finance on it though is it -this is from the AA website

What to do if Finance is recorded

The details of the agreement and the finance company are shown in the AA Car Data Check report. You should contact the finance company and ask if the agreement has been fully repaid. If it has, ask for written confirmation and only consider buying the vehicle once you have it.

If it is outstanding, ask the vendor to obtain a settlement figure from the finance company (they will not supply this to you as it is considered to be personal data and is covered by Data Protection).

You can confirm this figure with the finance company. You should then pay the outstanding sum directly to the finance company, and pay any balance to the vendor. If the settlement figure is greater than the asking price, both you and the vendor should pay the finance company together.

The finance company should automatically contact Experian to remove the data from the vehicle.