Belgium

yankeesiter

I just got back from Brussels yesterday. The journey there and back was pretty miserable in the Ford Ka :thumbdown: but I'm glad I didn't have the Zed there. :thumbs: The streets were pretty miserable with a lot being cobbled, the rest having pot holes, sunken manholes and speed bumps (why they were there -don't know). The Belgique part of the A10 was pretty rough in parts too.

But the most worrying part was seeing a Porsche Boxster keyed on both doors and the bonnet. :bang: The town is full of other expensive motors, BMWs Audis, and Mercs but they seemed to be left alone. Perhaps because they're common as muck. (don't think they do a "spotted & flyered" on them do they?) Who knows.

Anyway, lesson seems to be, if you do take an unusual, but not necessarily expensive car anywhere, park it securely.

I recently stopped in some town in Belgium on the way back from Austria. It was called Namur actually, the streets were as you described, I wouldn't take the Zed, but hey I suppose our bad experience can't be used to label all of Belgium as bad, we can hardly talk our roads are in a terrible state!