Black 2007 (57) Nissan 350z GT Coupe For Sale

whitey

Price - £13750

Mileage - 21,000

This 2007, (57 plate) Nissan 350z coupè is in excellent condition with no scratches or dents to the bodywork. I am the second owner of this car and have owned it for just over two years. It looks absolutely stunning and in the time I have owned the car, it has never given me any problems whatsoever. It has covered just 21,000 miles from new.

It has been well looked after and I have always cleaned it regularly using Meguiar’s cleaning products. Other than a couple of tiny stone chips the finish to the paintwork is superb and the paint feels as smooth as glass.

It is a fantastic car to drive and has all the features you could ever imagine, the interior is in excellent condition with no scuffs or tears to the leather. Features include: Full black leather interior, BOSE premium sound system with CD multi-changer and upgraded front tweeters, Bluetooth hands free calling, electric heated seats with drivers height adjustment, air conditioning, multi functional leather steering wheel, multiple airbags including front and side, ABS, traction control, remote central locking, alarm, immobiliser, power assisted steering, electronic stability programme, electric windows, 6 speed gearbox and cruise control.

The car has 300 BHP and is the facelift GT model. External features include: Metallic black paint, xenon headlights with washers, heated and folding mirrors, rear spoiler, Brembo brakes and LED tail lights.

The 18" Rays alloy wheels are in very good condition, the fronts have a light scuff on each but the rears are immaculate.

The front tyres have 4.5mm of tread and the rears have approximately 2.5mm.

The car also has the following extras:

The front chrome grille is a £200 extra which I will include (it can easily be removed if it’s not to your liking or I can do this for you).

The car has a Navman S100 satellite navigation system installed that automatically turns on when you open the centre cubby.

The car has full Nissan dealer service history, the last service was September 2010.

I will include the remaining tax (until July 2011). The MOT expires in September 2011.

Please PM me with any questions or queries or if you would like to view the car.