Bluetooth module/adapter

HassanZ

Hi everyone,

I was speaking to Nissan today with regards to sourcing a Bluetooth module. Because I work in the motor trade, they offered me one at a discounted rate. The price I've been offered for one of these (after discount) is £68 + VAT.

Is this a fair price? I was thinking that's a bit dear...

I appreciate your advice.

Hassan

Is it worth paying around £17 extra to get a brand new one with a warranty? I'm assuming the £65 is for a used one?

How reliable are these modules?

No, buy one off the guys from here, I got mine from Pimm and it works a treat. :thumbs:

I appreciate your help! I could not source one, all the sellers on here didn't have any. I got a new one from Nissan for £84 including VAT (Normal dealer price: £96).

Hassan, however much do Nissan charge for their V.A.T. these days :headhurt: do they not conform to the goverments new 20% tax??? :lol:

I appreciate your help! I could not source one, all the sellers on here didn't have any. I got a new one from Nissan for £84 including VAT (Normal dealer price: £96).

Hassan, however much do Nissan charge for their V.A.T. these days :headhurt: do they not conform to the goverments new 20% tax??? :lol:

:lol: I hope they do...or I'll be paying the trading standards a visit!!! ;)