Chargespeed replica bumper update plus help

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

:( shame. I was thinking of buying one for my self and maybe making copies of it too. When will these be for sale?

Why don't you just buy an original and do it then ?

Not sure I want to go to all the hassle of sorting this out for you to copy it tbh, your welcome to take this over if u want ? There was about 10 or 15 people interested so go for it.

:thumbs:

:( shame. I was thinking of buying one for my self and maybe making copies of it too. When will these be for sale?

Not sure I want to go to all the hassle of sorting this out for you to copy it tbh, your welcome to take this over if u want ? There was about 10 or 15 people interested so go for it.

I hope you dont take offence if I was? My intention wasn't to buy yours to copy but if you was to make them then I too wouldn't mind buying one for my self.

A few months ago I emailed chagespeed a few times wanting to order it but never got a straight answer.

But if I was to buy one from Japan then yes I would want to make copies.

Dude are you pulling the plug :scare::scare: